Re: Understanding response protocols

2005-05-31 01:21:45

On Mon, 30 May 2005, Charles Lindsey wrote:

Pine does, via 'roles'. You would set up a role for each list setting
role selector as to be 'Participant' == 'list mailbox', and then in
the 'Actions' set 'Set-Reply-To' to list mailbox.

Does it really allow you to set the Reply-To field according to the "role"?

Yes. I use it for precisely that purpose, to set Reply-To when I post to
certain mailing lists. (I haven't bothered to set it up for this list.)

Philip

ph10(_at_)cus(_dot_)cam(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44
1223 334714.