Re: [Asrg] Declaration to the world

2003-03-06 07:57:06
On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 02:40:05PM +0000, Jon Kyme wrote:

But, for instance how does the next 'owner' of danisch.de
invalidate your declaration?
How do *you* invalidate it when your ISP (or RIPE) change your IP
out from under you?

In the very same simple way I have changed the MX record for
danisch.de and the A record for www.danisch.de when a new
IP address was assigned about half a year ago: I took a very
simple text editor, changed the zone file, and that's it.

The statement of the world is not an eternal and irrevocable
statement. As any other policy, certificate, DNS entry or
whatever, it needs to be updated from time to time.

Sorry, but I'm a little bit shocked that this is so difficult
to understand. I thought this was abvious.

Don't get me wrong, but I am under the impression that some
people intentionally misunderstand everything in order to
put through their political opinion.

And I am under the impression that this research group was
intentionally poisoned by spamming advocates.

Hadmut