Re: [Asrg] [OT] Sender verification

2003-03-07 14:02:01
At 11:52 AM -0700 3/7/03, Vernon Schryver wrote:
Note that sending to both the list and the other person causes the other
person to get two copies of your wonderful words.  Isn't that Special?

Another one of those "the sender decides" problems with SMTP. On the bright side, we could have used X.400 instead.

Personally I prefer to get the two messages. They end up in two different queues and the ones that replied to me direct are read before the list. Which is in my mind how it should be. First you listen to the people talking to you--then the ones talking to the room.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.puremessaging.com/        Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.