Re: [Asrg] pre-meeting meeting?

2003-03-18 18:11:31
Hadmut Danisch wrote:

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 01:40:15AM +0100, Frank de Lange wrote:

just show up. Just look for the person with the laptop computer, that should make it easy to recognize us...

Uhhh, wait a moment... Right.

Hey, I am easy to recognize: I'm the one who's laptop has a wavelan
card. :-)

Anyway, lobby, 18:30 (or any other similar proposal), I'm wearing a black HIP '97 T-shirt...

I'm wearing a grey polo shirt, but maybe we should define the position in the lobby more precisely (even if GPS might be turned off or heavily distorted).

I'll propose to meet somewhere near to the concierge's counter.

Ack, first session 17:30, bar, lobby, then 21:00, may I suggest bar(_at_)lobby again?

Frank