RE: [Asrg] pre-meeting meeting?

2003-03-18 19:28:09
But I want to work right now. By 8pm, I'll get tired so I guess lets meet
near the BAR then. I think most will come at around 8pm.

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

We are currently sitting in the BAR, next to the pilar that is closest to
the entrance and the fence.

There is BEER here, there are no beverages where you are.

Your call.

      Phill

-----Original Message-----
From: william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net [mailto:william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 3:42 PM
To: Hallam-Baker, Phillip
Cc: asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: [Asrg] pre-meeting meeting?

I doubt anybody would come at 5pm (isn't it already 5:30?), most look at
later time. Anyway I'm now in lobby sitting near the far left column
(if looking from the entrance there are 6 of them) and I'm trying to work
on asrg presentation on my toshiba laptop...

I would like to finish our small meeting by 9pm, I still have to take
BART to Fremont and from there on drive 30+ minutes home and tomorrow up
at 6:30 to get here.