RE: [Asrg] pre-meeting meeting?

2003-03-18 18:42:10
I doubt anybody would come at 5pm (isn't it already 5:30?), most look at
later time. Anyway I'm now in lobby sitting near the far left column
(if looking from the entrance there are 6 of them) and I'm trying to work
on asrg presentation on my toshiba laptop...

I would like to finish our small meeting by 9pm, I still have to take
BART to Fremont and from there on drive 30+ minutes home and tomorrow up
at 6:30 to get here.