[Asrg] Hashstamp-like proposal

2003-03-24 02:42:02
For those of you who have tossed around the idea of a hash-stamp or other type of stamping protocol, I implore you to check out this proposal. I believe it to be very close to a workable solution, if not one, for limiting any type of undesired network communication, but specifically eliminating SPAM E-Mail. I know I've thrown this idea out once before but I only received a few responses from people who completely read the proposal and understood it's workings. A web page has been put up explaining the idea at http://meor.xwarzone.com/overview.htm For those of you that have read it before, a few paragraphs have been added to the beginning of the proposal to more properly introduce the concept and make it easier to follow.