RE: rant.. Re: [Asrg] My Opinion regarding ietf asrg session (it went badly!)

2003-03-24 08:35:25
I stand by my guess about sour grapes from avocates of silver bullets.
The common silver bullets have nothing but months (e.g. hashcash) and
sometimes years (e.g. authentication and sender-pays money) of
non-technical and often technically inaccurate talk supporting them.

Vernon, you are projecting like mad here.

You are the person that has contributed NO ideas and has made spiteful
comments about every single scheme apart from your own.

Your attacks have been as snide as they are contentless. You don't
even have the guts to address specific people or issues, instead
you throw up lots of FUD against ill defined approaches.

It appears to me that you are the one suffering from sour grapes here.

                Phill