[Asrg] Statistics

2003-03-24 10:05:12
From: "Alan DeKok" <aland(_at_)freeradius(_dot_)org>

  Pollsters use these methods all the time.  They call people, collect
precise, accurate data about personal biases.  The people may lie, but
with enough data, that bias may be accounted for.

I'd like to add two more statistics to Alan's list:

1) For each IP address, the number of successful RCPT commands issued
   by that client.
2) For each IP address, the number of unsuccessful RCPT commands issued
   by that client.

In spite of derogatory comments by some others earlier, I think it
would be interesting to see if spammers generally have dirtier lists
than non-spammers.

--
David.