Re: [Asrg] ASRG work items

2003-04-10 06:05:39

Here is the list of work items that have been identified. If there are
other
items that should be added to the list, please propose them. All
conversation on this mailing list must be regarding one of these items.
The
subject of each email should begin with the number of the appropriate
work
item. For example, "2.a - Spam Measurement Survey Requirements" or "6 -

Ah, those were the days.
Seriously, I'd like to propose a work item that we need adding to the list:

Consent - definition and determination

This is a key term for which we need a broadly agreed definition.
Particularly since the group is chartered to deal with consent-based
communication
(or rather communication which isn't consent based)

I look forward to your response.

Regards,
Jon Kyme