Re: [Asrg] RE: [Asrg]2.b. Spam corpuses

2003-04-12 01:11:14
Paul Judge wrote:
Spamarchive.org

Has been collecting spam since November. There is an archive of spam that
was hand-submitted by humans. There is also an archive of spam that was
detected and forwarded by spam tools (i.e. spamassassin).

It receives about 5,000 spam messages daily and releases the new archives
daily.

As far as I know, this is the largest and freshest archive of spam messages.
At this time, it does not provide an archive of ham.

FYI, we're collecting spam at the rate of about 1 million recipients/day. While we can't generally release it, it may be possible to do extractions from it for specific purposes.