[Asrg] Organizing the ASRG list

2003-04-25 14:07:28
ASRG List members,

I have been watching this list and the various threads started here since 3/6/2003 and am starting to see how it might be useful to establish an HTML based board for keeping tabs of the threads and some of the really useful thoughts expressed on this list.

While I don't know if I am being impertinent in suggesting such things, I would be pleased to dredge up a machine to help in keeping track of the threads and messages if this seems a need others see as well. I seem to recall having an old copy of WebBoard, which I could drag out into service for this purpose and would be happy to find an appropriate place in Commerco's network to place it if others on the list would like me to (e.g., something like a UCE.Board.Org address might be right and no, the address is not set up yet).

The only major hitch in the plan which I see might be in keeping threads from the list and WebBoard synchronized properly. I am sure others probably have thoughts on this, but in bringing the issue of list organization up, perhaps an even better answer will present itself.

Best,

Alan Maitland
The Commerce Company - Making Commerce Simple(sm)
http://WWW.Commerco.Com/