Re: [Asrg] Whitelists, Blacklists, Greylists, and Challenge/Response

2003-04-27 20:33:57
On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 19:48:10 -0400
waltdnes  <waltdnes(_at_)waltdnes(_dot_)org> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 06:03:22PM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote
On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:38:13 -0400 waltdnes
<waltdnes(_at_)waltdnes(_dot_)org>
wrote:

This relies on humans reading bounce messages, something that is
already known to be vanishingly rare to almost non-existent.  In my
particular case I read and handle my bounce message folder every
month or three.

If it's a person who's trying to contact me, they can read the
reject message.

That's the point.  The majority of current 'net users are carefully
trained to NOT read bounces.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?