Re: [Asrg] Need to know

2003-05-24 21:31:33
At 12:58 PM 5/24/2003 -0700, Scott Nelson wrote:

Something Jon Kyme said brought a question to my mind; "How much
would spam be reduced by limiting the number of recipients to one?"
also a related question "What are the effects of limiting the number
of recipients to one for non spam email?"
I don't think anyone really knows,
though doubtless many here could posit very good theories.

This begs the question,
"What would we need to know, in order to answer those questions?"

Why would limiting number of recipients make a difference? With today's computers and Internet connections cheap, additional SMTP sessions will be initiated just increasing Internet traffic.

Yakov