Re: [Asrg] US Spam patents: Partial list

2003-06-11 12:56:18
At 09:56 PM 6/10/2003 -0400, Bob Wyman wrote:
[..]
My motivation for presenting the list is, in part, to demonstrate that the task of producing an exhaustive listing of spam-related IPR is going to be much more work than it may seem. Frankly, I think we're going to have to rely on the existing IETF procedures for IPR holders filing of IPR disclosures...

 [..]

Based on Bob's comments above, is there a need for us to maintain a list such as one that I have (http://www.solidmatrix.com/research/asrg/asrg-ipr.html)? Or should we wait until the IPR holders approach us?

Yakov