[Asrg] good example of ASRG proposal?

2003-06-12 09:48:49
We'd like to submit some proposals of anti-spam approaches to the group
for review.  We'd also like our proposal to be as consistent as possible
with other proposals already submitted.  Paul Judge has posted several
guidelines which we will follow. Ideally I'd like to start our document
based on what this group believes represents "best practices".   Which
submitted proposal does this group think is currently the best one?

Peter Kay, President
TitanKey Software
Web: www.titankey.com <http://www.titankey.com/>
The only technology that stops spam BEFORE it's even sent