RE: [Asrg] CRI Header

2003-06-15 00:58:12
This message intends to address the issue raised concerning this statement:

'Another very important point, is the need to define the CRI protocol as
extensible. We need to provide space for implementors to add their own features
such as hash cash, digital signatures, etc.'

This is a SHOULD part of the broader requirement.  Sorry if that was unclear.
 I am getting back up to speed after a few days, only this message left to go
;-).

-e

On Saturday, June 14, 2003 11:07 PM, Yakov Shafranovich