RE: [Asrg] CRI Header

2003-06-18 19:48:09
On Sunday, June 15, 2003 11:37 AM, Yakov Shafranovich
[SMTP:research(_at_)solidmatrix(_dot_)com] wrote:
So I am assuming that you will be adding extensibility requirements as part
of the requirements draft you are working on?

Actually, no this is a 'requirement' for consideration of those
[interoperability/extensibility] issues NOT a requirement for extensibility.

-e