Re: [Asrg] In case anyone thought Barry was exaggerating

2003-06-26 08:17:35
Well, this raises an interesting issue that I mentioned before - if a virus takes over someone's email client, lets say Outlook, and starts sending spam from that person's account which is legit, there isn't much we can do. Someone else suggested that imposing a rate limit and notifing the customer in case the limit is reached, would be a possible solution.