Re: [Asrg] Fwd: Major E-mail Delivery for FTC DNCR Launch

2003-06-26 16:55:35

On June 26, 2003 at 17:22 research(_at_)solidmatrix(_dot_)com (Yakov
Shafranovich) wrote:

They're not paying me so why should I care?
[..]

The no-call list specifically is used by consumers such as YOUR ISP
subscribers who PAY you. They are soliciting this information by signing up
on the FTC's website.

So by your reasoning because most people pay for their telephone
service then AT&T should allow the FTC to just make millions of free
phone calls to them all over the country (or world) to deliver these
confirmations.

Ok, I think we have a solution there.

Now you're going to faux lecture me on how things are again.

Yet, it occurs to me that we're all here because how things ARE isn't
WORKING.

I'm here to tell you things must change.

There's more to this spam problem than a little perl script is going
to solve

There's crime, and there's greed, in a nutshell.

How surprising in this otherwise perfect and altruistic world.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs(_at_)TheWorld(_dot_)com           |
http://www.TheWorld.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*