[Asrg] The Solution To Spam

2003-06-27 17:10:45
Hi Everyone,

There is a new system under development to prevent spam across the Internet. It is known as 'GIEIS'. The system is being designed to prevent 100% of spam, not just limit its effects. The system is the conceptual design stage and is being prepared for an Internet draft.

We are looking for comments, suggestions, possible weaknesses of the system. Also, I would like it pointed out that this system DOES cope with bulk email from legitimate businesses and mailing lists.

To view the system please follow this link,

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

Please let me know what you think.

Mark McCarron.