Re: [Asrg] 0.General - News Article - NYT Reports Porn Spam Hijacking Network

2003-07-16 04:34:16
Yakov,

Wouldn't the proposal by Mike only work with someone sending to a single site? I am confused as to how my MAT can be throttled when I spurt emails to a number of different MTAs? Is this something an ISP has to implement?

Chuck Wegrzyn