Re: [Asrg] 0. ASRG Website updated

2003-07-22 20:55:36
At 06:39 PM 7/14/2003, Paul Judge wrote:
1. The updated Work Items/Research Agenda that was distributed on the
mailing list last week. I have not received any feedback on the research
agenda. Do we feel that it is complete?  Also, a number of items on the list
need volunteers.

In particular - 5. identification of standardization requirements:

Are we referring to possible opportunities for developing protocols here, such as the CRI protocol for C/R system interoperability?

Yakov