[Asrg] 0. ASRG Website updated

2003-07-14 15:53:55

The ASRG website was updated today: http://www.irtf.org/asrg/

Changes include:

1. The updated Work Items/Research Agenda that was distributed on the
mailing list last week. I have not received any feedback on the research
agenda. Do we feel that it is complete?  Also, a number of items on the list
need volunteers.

2. The requirements document that has been distributed on the mailing list
twice. Again, there has been little feedback on this document.

3. Updated links to a few of the drafts.

4. The ASRG's Interim IPR Policy that has been previously discussed on the
list.