RE: [Asrg] 4d. Consent Framework - Protocols and Formats (was Re: [Asrg] SMTP level unsubscribe)

2003-08-14 10:25:33
The CRI protocol is an example of a token exchange protocol used to exchange consent tokens. It is a perfect example of what a consent token and consent systems would look like. Also, there is an incentive to have this protocol operational today since they are a few C/R systems that already exist and the vendors expressed interest in them. The most recent draft of the CRI protocol can be found in this message:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg06731.html

Below is the relevant quote from the consent framework document (http://www.solidmatrix.com/research/asrg/asrg-consent-framework.html):

2.5. Protocols.
2. Protocols for sharing CONSENT TOKENS. ]