Re: [Asrg] 7. Best Practices - DNSBLs - Article

2003-08-14 12:54:09
Yakov Shafranovich wrote:

The bottom line in all of this would be that the final decision be left to the administrators and end-users to pick and choose the tools they want. All we have to do is to make it easier for those tools to interoperate.

I'm not nearly as worried about interoperability, as much as being able to help administrators make _informed_ choices.

Certainly, in the case of DNSBLs, interoperability is _not_ a problem in practise - at a technical level, the interfaces are very simple, and the DNSBLs are highly consistent now.