RE: [Asrg] 4. Consent Framework - General

2003-08-27 20:24:02
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Yakov Shafranovich <research(_at_)solidmatrix(_dot_)com>
wrote:
At 04:48 PM 8/26/2003, Andrew Akehurst wrote:
Quoting gep2(_at_)terabites(_dot_)com:

I think there were some people around here who were interested in
the CSP area. Danny?

Who would like to participate and/or perhaps coordinate efforts in the
consent framework and consent protocols area?

I wouldn't mind taking that on, at least on a provisional basis.

As for "protocols", I would hope that existing protocols will be adequate...
Web, FTP, SMTP, POP.... I don't see any compelling reason to change existing
subsystems there.

Any HIGHER level protocols that we might need ought to be able to be built, I'd
think, on top of those existing standards.

Gordon Peterson                  http://personal.terabites.com/
1977-2002  Twenty-fifth anniversary year of Local Area Networking!
Support the Anti-SPAM Amendment!  Join at http://www.cauce.org/
12/19/98: Partisan Republicans scornfully ignore the voters they "represent".
12/09/00: the date the Republican Party took down democracy in America.