Re: [Asrg] 4. Consent Framework - General

2003-08-27 20:45:26
It seems to me that no matter what language the consent famework is writen in, the limiting factor is still the tests that can be performed. It does no good to have even a perfect consent defenition if the tests that must be perfomed are not possible.

I have created a consent framework that i feel is simple, complete, and relies on tests that i know would be possible with the choicelist system I have been working on.

The attached file would be read as is by a Choicelist MUA.

John Fenley
www.Choicelist.com

Get MSN 8 and help protect your children with advanced parental controls. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental