Re: 7. BCP - Default Settings (was Re: [Asrg] 0. - General - Consent and SoBig)

2003-08-27 20:46:33
At 01:23 PM 8/25/2003, gep2(_at_)terabites(_dot_)com wrote:

>>                                                                   There
>>  are also various other documents in that area like BCPs for end-users.

I wonder how many typical end-users would even know that such a document EXISTS,
let alone where to find it?

Thats part of our task as well - to determine the best way to getting the info to them, perhaps via ISPs.

>>  What I am asking is for someone to take charge of this area and start
>>  working on some documents. And even if you do not have the time to
>>  collaborate, you can give some time to review the documents and
>>  comments on them, with others who have ample more time to actually
>>  write them.

>       I can certainly participate on a team of reviewers and editors.

I could probably do the same.

Please coordinate with Brad if you want to concentrate on BCP are specifically.