Re: [Asrg] Federal Judge shoots down Do Not Call

2003-09-24 12:32:39
At 2:31 PM -0400 9/24/03, Kee Hinckley wrote:
A judge ruled that the Federal Trade Commission overstepped its authority in creating a national, telemarketing do-not-call list. The ruling, by a federal

In reading the details it appears that there weren't any constitutional issues, just a question of the FTC not having the authority to enforce it. That ought to be easy for Congress to correct.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/         Next Generation Spam Defense

everyone else's.