Re: 3. Requirements - Defining Consent (was Re: [Asrg] 3. Requirements Document)

2003-09-25 17:48:26
Jonathan Morton wrote:
We also need to determine whether it is viable to have a consent-based architecture such as the one defined in the consent framework (http://www.solidmatrix.com/research/asrg/asrg-consent-> framework.html).

I'm afraid that document is not very readable. :-( It's about 50% capital letters, and scans about as well as the fine print on an insurance policy.

I have to get around to converting it to ASCII (if any can volunteer, please). Capital letters for model terms have been used by the IETF in other similar models, and I followed that convention. But even without this document, the question remains - is a consent architecture viable?