Re: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - Legal - Subject labelling (?)

2003-11-26 03:49:24
Jon Kyme <jrk(_at_)merseymail(_dot_)com>:
Is there a IETF standard for labelling commercial email?
If not, should somebody make one up - quickly?

I would be willing to draft a short RFC on spam and antispam headers.
It could describe the following things:

1. The ADV convention

2. A new header, to be determined, that would be specifically
   for the purpose of a mandated advertising marker,

3. Priority: bulk

4. A new header, to be determined, specifically to carry markers
   injected by spam filters (and a syntax for same).  I have
   implementation experience with this from bogofilter.

Are there any other things that ought to go in there?