[Asrg] 0. General - Administrative - For Hector Santos

2003-12-13 17:28:31
Your system has begun to bounce email from both my personal and
corporate addresses. I am sending this email to the list as a measure of last resort.

Yakov

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:08:18 -0500
From: Mail Delivery System

  winserver(_dot_)support(_at_)winserver(_dot_)com
    SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
    host mail.winserver.com [208.247.131.9]: 554 Message Not Accepted
by filter.

-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"I want to know G-d's thoughts... the rest are details" (Albert Einstein)
-------