Re: [Asrg] 0. General - For Hector Santos

2003-12-18 19:44:30
Hector,

COOL IT! If you have personal remarks of this nature to make, and feel absolutely required to make them, do it off-list or email both co-chairs off-list. If you cannot maintain civilized behavior without resorting to flaming, than you are more than welcome to leave.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Co-Chair, ASRG