RE: RE: [Asrg] 0. General - Define Spam

2004-01-05 08:13:32
Agreed, you make my point better than I did. :-)

-e

On Monday, January 05, 2004 12:36 AM, Dave Crocker
[SMTP:dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net]
wrote:
Eric,

 What IS warranted, with complete deference to your analysis of the=
 'political' nature of a definition of 'spam', is a definition of the
 'problem.'

Or we could focus on the specification of solutions and analysis of
their effects.

We've all been doing the definition game for a long time.  The effort
has not converged.

The wording on the new charter is nicely focused on getting work done,
rather than on debating abstractions, such as definitions.

d/

--
Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
Brandenburg InternetWorking <http://brandenburg.com>