aRe: [Asrg] 0. General - Define Spam

2004-01-05 14:34:40
Jon Kyme wrote:
So far research into consent has not gathered enough interest in the RG or outside of it, to move it forward in any way. Therefore, we would like to refocus and also look at more immediate solutions which have enough interest in them to be researched and implemented.

OK, I'll be quiet now.

As I stated before if enough interest is gathered in researching consent long-term, we can form a subgroup for that. So far, there has not been enough interested and motivated people for that. So keep your ears open...

Yakov
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"Why are both drug addicts and computer aficionados both called users?" (Clifford Stoll)
-------