[Asrg] Re: Documents for LMAP BOF

2004-02-07 13:14:10
I've made up two draft documents for the BOF, since neither Yakov and I
will be going.

a) LMAP overview, heavily reworked from the version that Alan wrote a
while ago.  I took out all of the comparisons to now abandoned documents
and added a discussion of the relative merits of using IP, HELO/EHLO,
return path, and message header addresses as verification keys, and why
LMAP uses the return path.

    http://www.taugh.com/draft-irtf-asrg-lmap-discussion-01.txt

b) a strawman "flexible sender verification" which basically squishes
DMP and a cut down version of RMX together, due to concerns from some
ISPs that want to do one lookup per domain, slurp up all the IPs for
that domain, and cache it, and other ISPs who want to do a simple DNSBL
style lookup for each message.

      http://www.taugh.com/draft-levine-fsv-00.txt

Read fast, we have to sumit I-D's for Seoul by Monday.

Regards,
http://www.taugh.com