Re: [Asrg] 3b. SMTP Session Verification - The Forwarding Problem

2004-02-10 19:59:57
Brett Watson wrote:
I'll try to make this my last word on the subject, since the appropriate forum for this discussion is probably the new verification sub-group, and I haven't jumped through the necessary hoops to gain posting privs there.

If you want to join any subgroup, just let the chairs know.

Yakov
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send" (Jon Postel)
-------