Re: [Asrg] Patrik Fältström 's mailflow chart

2004-02-24 00:23:22
On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 09:00, Brett Watson wrote:
 Not to mention complexity
introduced by the lack of essential relationship between the sender and the
bounce address (at the core of so many of our problems).

The system I'm supposed to be working on instead of writing to this list
only accepts bounce messages when it recognizes the message-ID or
the bounce-message is otherwise acceptable to the recipient to whom
it is bouncing.

--
david nicol
                                            War is hell.