Re: [Asrg] Re: E-postage

2004-04-22 22:39:40
Well, look at it this way: The *worst possible case* is that e-postage
completely fails to make any dent in the amount of spam I receive, but
I now get (say) 5 cents per spam in e-postage.

No, the worst possible case is that you get just as much spam as you
do now, you get paid nothing for your incoming spam becasue spammers
subvert the charging system, and your monthly ISP bill goes up to pay
for the overhead of the complex but useless e-postage system.

A common FUSSP error is to assume that spammers will play by your
rules.

Regards,
http://www.taugh.com