Re: [Asrg] A response to the critique of my anti-spam system

2004-12-09 13:34:25
"Michael Kaplan" <mkaplansolution(_at_)lycos(_dot_)com> wrote:

    Another concern with bounces is that spammers will forge an
    innocent person?s address and then this innocent person will
    get flooded with bounces.  Some people with easily guessable
    email addresses will confront this problem.  People who employ
    my system will never have to worry about such bounces since
    their addresses cannot be guessed.  This is a concern, but not a
    big enough of a concern to halt such a highly efficacious
    system.

So your system will cause _me_ to get lots of bogus "bounces" when
spammers forge my email address, from users of your system, and your
only suggestion is for me to become part of the problem by using your
system myself?  Rather than that, I'll report the users of your system
as spammers (because their bogus challenges are spam) and they'll
start finding their email blocked.

Seth