Re: [Asrg] Please critique my anti-spam system

2005-01-07 10:26:32
"Michael Kaplan" <mkaplansolution(_at_)lycos(_dot_)com> wrote:

I was unclear.  What I meant was that it would be a simple matter
for and email provider to recognize a bounce sent via my system.
The email provider could then check to see if the recipient had
previously sent out an email to the supposed source of the bounce.

How could panix check to see if I've sent email, using my
sethb(_at_)panix(_dot_)com address, via some other MTA (not in Panix's network)?
I certainly _can_ do that (though SPF would fail).

Seth