Re: [Asrg] Please critique my anti-spam system

2005-01-08 20:26:27
I did not specify it on my website, but I envision that the bounces
would have somekind of standard tag that would be used to identify it
as a bounce.

I don't suppose you considered using the existing (de-facto standard,
and de-jure standards-track) mechanisms for this purpose?  Things like
using an empty envelope-from and RFC3462 construction?

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML
mouse(_at_)rodents(_dot_)montreal(_dot_)qc(_dot_)ca