RE: [Asrg] article: port 25 blocking

2005-04-13 13:35:20

On April 12, 2005 at 16:27 george_ou(_at_)netzero(_dot_)com (George Ou) wrote:

If we could get the top 50 domains to start "punishing" non-SPF compliant
with delays and a gradual migration to a hard fail in unison, would that not
prompt other domains to become SPF compliant?

I'd imagine if the top 50 domains refused e-mail unless one was
wearing a funny hat you'd see a lot more people wearing funny hats.

But what effect that would have on spam per se, like SPF, is highly
questionable.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs(_at_)TheWorld(_dot_)com           |
http://www.TheWorld.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*