[Asrg] Why ISACS will proliferate even if you don't like it.

2006-01-28 23:22:58
The feedback that I've received on this board has been very helpful as it
has allowed me to strengthen my antispam system.  I've made various updates,
but I feel the most important thing that I describe is the mechanism by
which ISACS will inevitably proliferate even if most people initially
dislike it.

http://home.nyc.rr.com/spamsolution/An%20Effective%20Solution%20for%20Spam.htm

I am not asking if you like ISACS, or if you think bounces are appropriate.
I am asking if it will work; any other issue regarding ISACS can be
discussed after this question is answered.

Thank you,
Michael Kaplan