Re: [Asrg] Round 2 of the DNSBL BCP - "collateral damage"

2008-04-04 06:13:28
On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 12:58:24PM +1100, Matthew Sullivan wrote:
Seems a lot of people forgot what SPF gives/does not give.

I'm well aware of SPF (and DKIM, and SenderID).  Whatever their
theoretical merits, I don't consider them worthy of serious operational
consideration, as spammers/phishers already have the ability to render
them moot whenever it pleases them to do so.  But regardless of that
debate, which is arguably off-topic here, I don't believe they should
be mentioned in a BCP about DNSBLs.

---Rsk