Re: [Asrg] Round 2 of the DNSBL BCP - "collateral damage"

2008-04-03 10:06:46
At 09:45 03-04-2008, Chris Lewis wrote:
That's two votes for a 127.0.0.2 (as 2.0.0.127.<queryroot>) testpoint,
and one for a variety of wierd domain named ones, none of which is
example.com.  In the latter (SURBL), they say that Justin Mason
suggested _not_ using "example.com" (eg: example.com.sc.surbl.org)

For my own curiousity, I'll ask why Justin said example.com was bad.

These lists are used to detect URIs appearing in the message
body.  example.com is a domain reserved for examples and can appear in ham.

Regards,
-sm