[Asrg] DNSBL BCP DRAFT 02 UPDATE on the IETF web site

2008-04-07 11:43:19
I have just submitted draft 02 (officially "02", not the "informal 02" I
emailed a week or so ago here) to the IETF web site, and it's now
visible as:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-02.txt

In it, amongst the other changes I said I've done earlier, I've redone
the "collateral damage" section (and moved into Policy), suggested
_DNSBL_.test for domain-based DNSBL testing, and rearranged the order of
a few of the sections to better follow a more logically consistent
document structure (Intro vs. Policy vs. Operational).

Please, in your comments/discussions on this draft, make sure it's
understood in the subject line that this is the IETF 02, not the
previously (oops, sorry) emailed 02.  Having discussions under the
subject line I've used here is fine.  Or, put in "IETF 02".

Did I hit the mark on collateral damage Rich?

Thanks.