[Asrg] draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists draft updated.

2008-06-04 08:51:21
I've just uploaded and authenticated/verified:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-03.txt

Version:        03
Submission Date:        2008-06-04
Title:  Guidelines for Management of DNSBLs for Email

Abstract:

The rise of spam and other anti-social behavior on the Internet has
led to the creation of shared DNS-based lists ("DNSBLs") of IP
addresses or domain names intended to help guide email filtering.
This memo discusses guidelines for the management of public DNSBLs by
their operators as well as for the proper use of such lists by mail
server administrators (DNSBL users), and it provides useful
background for both parties.  It is not intended to advise on the
utility or efficacy of particular DNSBLs or the DNSBL concept in
general, nor to assist end users with questions about spam.

The document will seek BCP status.  Comments and discussion of this
document should be addressed to the asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing list.

I believe all of the changes were minor editorial tweaks.

I'd appreciate people going through this carefully to make sure I've not
finger-fumbled anything.  After a while you can't see the document for
the words to mangle a phrase.

Thanks.