Re: [Asrg] draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists draft updated.

2008-06-05 11:28:11
On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Chris Lewis <clewis(_at_)nortel(_dot_)com>
wrote:

which would be solved by clearly sectioning into BCP for providing and
BCP for use, no guessing would be req'd after that

I'd prefer not to do any major surgery on the document at this point.
It's been _way_ too long already (though that's probably not a very good
reason ;-).

It would cause some significant flow/replication/redundancy uglies.  But
I do see the point about interspersing them.

I'm considering a brief summarization section of the "SHOULD/MUST/MAY"
split between user and provider.   Thoughts?

This seems sound and wise.

Best,
Al

--